Saturday, August 15, 2009

unpresent in life

today was not a blast at school. i really thought that i was gonna change as i've said on the last 3 posts. but, unfortunately, there are some blockers in my way to that path of changing my self into someone useful and someone who is normal. i know that the phrase "its okay to be different" is true but is it okay to be different when that thing you are in different of is being the burden in your life which will make you lose your self control. syahin, iwan and mizan had been advicing me lately about something which really made me motivated with their stories. thanks guys it really made me feel that i am very motivated.

i had mood swings today, i was really sad i don't know why. and i feel so sleepy now its lateeee. 11.19pm uhhh... actually there's an extraclass on maths tommorow at school on SUNDAY, i really appriciated my teacher to do that but sir, why sunday? i don't wanna babble or something i was just ask you that. okay i didn't went to ugama school for some reasons.

in the night, i followed my uncle and my bro boy, to send my bro roy to wywy kb as he has this idk so we dropped him off and went to supasave. we bought STARBUCKS. yes it was nice but, i only drank a little. i was sharing it with my lil' bro okay. i'm scared that my pimpples would start to grow again so i just took 2 chugs and thats it, im done.

okay i think this is it. bye

No comments: