Saturday, August 1, 2009

happened at only flash

as i battle my way of memorizing for the amali and al-quran tests which are coming like hours from now, there are some incidents which i would and will share with you readers later but now i'm gonna tell you guys about the news i just heard from everyone as if its the headline for todays paper. my friend (iakan?) naj is now coulple-ing with haziqah murdini. i wasn't really interested or even menyibuk about this but i wanna tell you both that i'm happy that you guys are good together.

about school, today turns out to be a great day, in the morning but not during the afternoon during the afternoon. there's science,maths,bm,english and commerce today. all of these are like my favorite subjects. haha i know i'm strange but who cares?
anyways, yes i was actually planning to hang out with my 2b friends but they (a few) were hanging their selves at the 1b class' i don't know actually what it is but i heard from amir that they were actually flash back-ing their way about last year's memories and if i were flash back-ing mine, than its gonna be the worstest flash-back that i would had. but he did appolagize for forgetting to hang out but its okay actually. he doesn't even need to appolagize as it is a small problem for me eventhough i waited for him for about 15 min. haha.

at ugama school, huh here comes the time where i was very hot as in hangat hangat sensasi. haha you guys know why? because actually i asked naj if he ever like call me gay. i was very confident and was expecting a no no from him since he's very close to me at ugama school during quran period and he always told me to sit next to him. i was very shocked when i heard em say " awu pulang, pernah pulang" i was like "holy shit!" well i felt backstabbed all these days but anyways, a jerk is always a jerk (you know who) but anyways i think i should really really forgive him but umm i don't know. okay btw here's the list on the people which i know that called me yes the "g" word at ugama school in my class.

total boys: 12 peoples

people who calls me "g": NAJ, QAWIM, AZRI, AFIF, AZIB,

people who didn't call me "g": AZIZ, DAUS, HAZWAN, AFHAM, SAINI

the person who i am not sure if he calls me that or not: MALIKUL

see thats all i could say and i actually asked them person by person and everybody did confessed. i just wanna say thanks to NAJ, QAWIM, AZRI, AFIF & AZIB. thanks for making my afternoon very fucked up! and you guys know what? i think i won't even talk to you guys anymore. cause you're jerks. i would talk with you guys for just some reasons. but anyways thanks for my favorite duos amir and anik for cheering me up (i wasn't cam mau mau minta kana cheer up, they were doing funny stuffs which cheered me up) thank God, at least i got someone who understands me.

my uncle went home to keriam today. haha skadar. and btw i have to come to my grands' house at lumut for an occassion i think its doa arwah. yes, and it is held after asar prayer so podin mawa and pawa's coming. hehe and thanks aunty weni for giving me this nice advices about this bullshit. haha thanks.

okay i think this is all so bye

No comments: