Sunday, August 9, 2009

spreading some stuffs

after throwing my tantrums last night, i realized that i am now cured and i am now fresh but that doesn't mean that i am healed from the pain and besides this, there's lots to be modified and there's a lot to be repaired so i'm getting started on the new chapter of my life now and i don't know what comes next but i am really serious on changing.

i went through lots and lots of changes but there's always something making that impossible to be accomplished but now i really am serious and i am not playing nor fooling around. thats my goal and that will always be my goal. after this is done than i'm satisfied.

change means risk and i'm taking the risk for my future. i really need some advice right now but it turns out SOMEONE doesn't even care. then go ahead and thank you for not caring. okay that was just me. i don't know, i really am nervous nowadays and i don't know why. i am really scared and horrified if something bad is going to happen and i feel guilty at the same time. what in the world is happening to me? i don't know what the heck it is but i'll just have to wait. lets just hope it doesn't effect friendship and family. AMIN!

okay i think i'm off now. it turns out that i am very bored at this moment and i think i will until tomorow starts.

No comments: