Wednesday, August 12, 2009

situations uncontrolled

hello welcome to my blog hehe sorry for not updating lately im very busy with facebooking and all so sorry. hehe homework ku lagi banyak iatahtubah! haha but now i'm not because i have time. this morning was a blast . i don't know why i am very hyper today? well, that only happened in the morning but not in the afternoon. it's very... the weathers not the one that i expected, its very hot and bright. i'm not complaining at all but as you can see the forests are burnt by the sunlight. i was hoping for it to rain somehow.

I can't even hang out with a friend today as he is painting the ugama school's library. i can't be mad at him just because he didn't even hang out with me. haha we did hung out in the end for about lets say 3-5 minutes? yes i think so :/

we went to my grands' house at lumut. they called us for dinner!! (ooooo!!) but its not that formal its just for fun. hehe my granny really did cheered me up with her funny words. hahah and yes, we enjoyed the dinner very much. thanks grands hhehe.

i think that's all i could say for today. bye

No comments: