Saturday, August 22, 2009

tired of your teasing and your jokes

sup bloggers? how you all doin? im quite fine here with the loved ones.

yesterday was not the way i expected it to be. i was dry and very tired. maklumlah its the 1st day of puasa. haha i played with my lil bros in the living room and until my mom called my bro and asked him if he already finish his hw. he didn't so me and ben acconpanied boy to do his work!

sungkai was like a moment of glory for me as i said that i was dry and tired. we had a nice dinner. hehe. and did i tell you people that i got my facial treatment with my mom! oh, it hurts like hell! and its leaving scars and clots! i can't wait till it runs off. it hurts! hahaa

i went to seria with my brothers boy and roy and my sister plus my madre! haha i like to call her that! its a spanish word for mother! in case you don't know.

i guess i gtg now! so this is it

No comments: