Sunday, March 29, 2009

what a wonderful world but something is still missing

since i haven't really been updating my blogg.. i wanna tell u all bout my hlidayy.. owkayy.. as u cn see.. i havnt tched this laptop for about 7/10 days of my holidayy.. well.. its bcuz i've been hlpin my grandma's sporting.. kind.. and open minded and also the one who i am always 'curhat' with.. owkayy.. let me introduce u 2 my beloved auntie sri... hehe.. ( jan malu2 ) which may now be at my grandma's house where she works.. actually she was borrowed from my mom because my mom will not be at home for a couple of days because she has to go to the hospital to recover.. in the mean time.. auntie sri was here helping uss... she was soo kind.. ehe.. well.. nthn.. well.. she taught me how exactly to cook.. and i managed to learn about 20+ kinds of food recipes.. well.. also i expirienced something with herr which was quite exciting.. well.. thenn.. she taught me how to seperate the onions and garlics from its layers.. well.. with a knifee... alsoo.. she taught ben about the history of indonesiaa which was quite... funn.. alsoo.. she always brightened my day and also my family's day.. she also did lots of things mainly with me.. likee.. washing and cleaning the front car parking area.. and also wee cleaned the whole housee.. (interior and exteriorr) we cleaned the balcony.. we also did some gardening at our gardenn.. also we cleaned the kitchen.. we cleaned the dining room.. and also all the rooms.. (computer room excluded).. well.. also.. we watched twillight (me sis and auntie srii).. we also discussed lots of things happy things and sad ones too.. likee.. eventhough the servants are like cleaning ur house and everything.. they should get some trust from u.. not a little.. but a huge amount of trust... besides they're the one who did ur laundry and everything.. alsoo.. we did the laundry togetherr.. we ironed the clothes togetherr.. and also we watched tv togetherr.. well.. aunty sri was like the bestest friend i would ever hadd.. and also for my family even for my parents she's a part of our family.. we love yaa... now she's not here.. soo.. i think i should do everything myself.. cooking.. laundry.. cleaning.. everythingg.. (maybe minus the ironingg).. i now kinda miss auntie srii.. well.. i really doo.. besides who would never miss anyone who had been accompanying yourself the whole timee.. thanks auntie for giving me the bestest holiday.. ill keep it as a precious gift from Allah.. which means u are the bestttt...

me and auntie srii posing at our favorite and eventful place which has quite nice contrastic view.. see... it looks fine right... hehe.. it doess..



i like the view because its black btw.. me and auntie sri has some kind of incident here from which is the reason why its black... teheeeee..

No comments: