Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday..

Today.. as u guys can see.. i was very2 supremely bored.. wow.. until.. auntie sri and i cooked lunch for my bros and sis plus uncle and aunt.. woww.. it was my first time cooking this squid thing and this veggie thing.. it was quite an exciting and impressive moment for me.. hehe.. why?? because the food tasted veryy deli deli delicious.. dat is why.. hehe.. owkay.. then in the afternoon.. shuraa.. my sistarrr.. came to my housee.. actually me n uncle dien picked her up.. not using a car.. but a BICYCLE.. ahaha.. well.. my uncle laa pakai bicycle.. me.. walking with my dad's flip flops.. ahah.. i actually borrowed it.. well.. its not that bad isn't it.. well.. owkayy.. thenn we chit chatted.. until its about idk 6.30.. thenn me n my sis walked shuraa to her door.. ahha.. yeaphh... then we went home and went to the hspital... to visit my beloved beautiful, gorgeous, dazzling, slim, chic and fashionable mom.. why?? well figure your ass off it.. even my budster doesnt know about this, yett.. ahah.. but i am sure that i won't tell anyone.. maybe even my girls.. idk.. well.. there's a secret about this.. well.. hope amir is online right noww.. ahah.. owkayy.. well.. now here's mee.. here .. chatting wif my sis shuraa.. kk.. im off.. au revoir...

No comments: