Thursday, March 5, 2009

Todayy... Fridayy.. change?? wat??

Well.. i think long time dh nda postt.. soo.. here they aree.. ahhaa... bh apakn.. okokok.. well.. hri2 msa skarang neyy.. mcm.. diff. dh... well.. everyone changed.. really.. msa ri2.. everyone.. my unc. aunts. cuzs. n also.. my friends.. bnyk yg dh changed.. huh.. this leads to lotsa probs. mcm2 laa.. yg ku face this week.. mcm.. makes me feel.. more maturee.. huh.. well.. ada yg baru couple (ahem..) congrats.. keep on lovin the one.. ahah.. bh jiwang jua... okokok.. back to the topic.. ahah... yg nda care at all jadi caring.. ahhaa.. well.. strange x ahh.. well.. one thing for suree.. I am also gonna change (kirai) ahaha.. msti laa kn.. f urg dpt chnge knapa nda ktani.. ahah.. kes jeles waa.. ahah.. nda plg ca2 tpi kwn2 ku ramai yg dh brubah wa.. i mean sorang jaa.. yath.. paksa th jua neyy.. haha.. pslnya aku msti tunjukkan rh ya.. yg aku buleh jua change.. i have to do this.. really.. i mean it.. huhh.. y do i have to do this.. listen.. to the one i am sayin this.. not the one who hates me off course.. (jan trasa ahh.. mna tau ko baca..) well.. eventho u dun want me to chnge but.. i have to do it.. why?? because its for your own good.. u r the reason dude.. (te-reveal yg ya 2 lelaki) ahah.. bh smpat g becanda 2.. ahah.. bkn plg aku gay ahh.. jan trasa.. ahaha.. ok.. aku neyy bkn plg gay.. okokok... i hve 2 do this dude.. so u wnt be that imbarased of me.. ahah.. okokok.. dats not just the reason kk.. lotsa reasons.. x ahh.. i already talk to my therapist.. (ada x ahh) well.. dia kata bahawa saya patut berubah.. ahhaa.. bh kemelayuan.. ahah.. okokok.. aku need a change kkk.. its for ur own good.. hee... okokok.. ckp psl projek g kk.. my mom helped me walaupun my mom.. jan gtau ahh syapa yg tauu.. ahah.. nda jua ramai x yg tau yg ku trust ja...trmasuk this dude lahh.. ahha.. okokok.. klau kwannya baca gtau aku ahh..kkk.. commerce project tinggal atapnya g kn dsiapkn.. ahah ... f history ya pnya info ja g.. hee.. credits for mom.. who helped me.. hehe.. merci *french accents.. kk.. infonya nw.. ku bu8.. hee... well.. wish me luck with this chnge kk.. hee.. wohoo.. bh apakn.. obar xcitad.. ahahaha.. kkk.. im off.. au revoirr...

No comments: