Thursday, March 19, 2009

last day of school

hari ini adalah.. aahaha.. bh.. mmbh.. owkayy.. today was the last day of school.. hehe.. which was fun.. ahhaa.. i got to knw that the girls has picked a name for their gang which is iRock... yeaphh.. credits to u guyss.. i wore pe shirt today becausee.. qilah txted me ystrday on da phne.. she tld me to wear pe shirt today.. soo.. i wear laa.. ahaha... school.. ok.. but.. smething... just a little something pissed mee.. ahah.. nda waa.. no wayy.. oww yeeaaa... todayss iman's bdayy... ahaha.. owkayy.. happy bday mann.. keep on bein gay.. ahaha... owkayy.. classes was ok.. geo test.. okk.. malay test ok.. everything was perfect todayy.. i went homee.. and i dun go to ugama schooll.. because of some matter.. surprisingly my dad told me and my othr sibs. to get ready cuz we are gonna go to bandarr... ahah.. me n my sis.. excitedd... ahhaa... owkayy.. the 1st destination.. was at the mall... we went there actually to buy my brothr's ps3 games.. well.. me n my sis were actually planning to shop there.. but eekkk.. no way.. butt... before we went to the shop which is on the top floor.. me n my sis ipod... soo.. my dad said.. we will go there later.. soo.. we went upstairs.. and my bro bought 3 ps3 gamess.. well.. killzone2 skate 2 and endwar.. well.. then we went downstairs.. thenn.. we went to the ipod thinggy.. my dad bought me smething there where as now.. only hafiz knows what in the hell am i buying from there.. owkayy.. i admit it.. i was like kambang to buy that thing.. soo.. i kinda forgot about askin the guy how this how that.. soo.. i just came out with the thing... u knww.. owkayy. then we went to hua ho.. hee.. there i bought one denim trous. which was diesel.. and umm.. 2 B.U.M tshirts.. owkay.. its my lucky dayy.. hahah.. then we eat.. then finish.. owkayy. now im tryin to figure out how to.. idkk.. owkayy.. im off.. au revoir..

No comments: