Saturday, March 14, 2009

syarahan and speech..

todayy was quite awkward.. well.. because of one thing i get lots of probs.. today we got a commerce test but thats noo biggiee.. well.. the truth im in a jealous situation.. well. can't even tell.. well.. becausee... my budster didn't even talk to me for the whole day but i was there for him.. bh gayy.. aha.. but banar.. aku dpn2 nya udh 2 ahh.. tpi nda jua kana layan.. huh.. damn.. wats with the kid anyway.. well.. owkayy.. aha.. today alsoo.. i wore my dad's belt which he gave 2 me.. kind of a fam. legacy.. ahha.. well.. its not just an ordinary belt.. its a YSL beltt.. u knw wt YSL means?? it means 'Yves Saint Laurent' see.. well.. its nicee.. and awesomee.. mizan.. of u dunno this brand just see the designer links ive putted in my blog.. yeaph.. well.. also.. todayy... about the speech.. mr ramesh was acting like kinda bad and speaking with a high tonee.. well.. this spoiled my mood... because.. he said that if i can't memorize the speech by tues. im over of bein a speaker of the school's speech team.. well.. also after that he MAKES FUN OF MEE... like i dun have feelings.. well let me tell yahhh smethangg.. I HAVEEE FEEL-INGS.. if u dun knw wat FEELINGS mean.. check it on ur oxford dict. yeahh.. f u dun knw the spelling.. itss.. F E E L I N G S.. yeah.. see.. well.. wat i am gonna doo is.. impress his damn ears and eyesss.. and also.. let him sit there with his jaw droping.. and im gonna let him pee on the chair of his impressness to moir.. well.. wat da heck am i sayin.. im gonna private this blogg.. i am.. so that no one will see thiss.. huh.. well.. also.. todayy.. i dun really hve my gang or wat ever they are.. i think irock.. thats wat they r callin them selvess.. well.. idkk.. i am not jealous in any way owkayy.. i just wanna sayy..

congratulations to guys.. u are now friends wif azibb


well.. the reason why i say this is becausee they've been stugling to be close to him again.. well.. i can't even say a word.. owkayy.. well.. since my place was replaced to be in front.. my life has changed since then.. a lot of things missing.. its about friendshipp.. im not even close enough wif my friends and gang and even my budster.. idk whyy butt i am gonna work this out.. well.. hpe they will not read my bloggggaaaa... ahaha.. owkay.. whee.. wish me luck for syarahan on mondayy... well good luck zul from jackk.. ahha.. owkayy i am off soo.. au revoir..

No comments: