Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Super

Today was the FUNNEST HAPPIEST GAYEST AND MEMORABLE day i would ever had.. today.. many people called me 'jack' at ugama school.. which was freakin strange.. usually people called 'zul' but now.. haha.. well.. this doesn't mean that i don't like being called that but its just STRANGE.. okay.. eme.. you are an excuse to this.. okay.. fine.. today.. i was kind of moody because well.. boys have mood swings.. so.. i don't have any mood to talk or chit caht with my friends.. i really really am.. i didn't even talk to anyone after i arrived at school.. instead.. i sat at my secret place.. i like it there.. really.. at ugama school.. the happy and fun part begins during break time.. although i did not have time to talk to SOMEONE.. because.. well i think non of us have time for each other.. because he has his friends and i have my friends.. we did hung out though... but.. okay.. we spent 25 whole minutes talking but then.. its my day to pick up the rubbish at school.. so sorry somebody.. hehe.. okay.. the gay part was during school.. i don't want to talk about it right now.. as my eyes began to become heavy.. soo.. i am very very sorry but i have to go.. bye.. au revoir.. auf wiedersehen..

P/S : QILAHH YOU TOLD ME TO GO ONLINE BUT WHERE ARE YOU?? I AM WAITING.. WHAT IS IT??

No comments: