Saturday, May 23, 2009

skin hunting

finally.. my skin hunting activities are already finished.. and the result can be seen now.. lots of stories gained and lots of secrets gained too but the most precious secrets and story happened TODAY! during ugama class. wanna know? okay.. sit your ass down and read this fucking story..

This afternoon, we were having a meeting between teachers and our parents. so we were left in the class with our friends. During break, i hung out with the boys zhaf, apis, zaem, zan, mirza and baz. so, as we talk.. finally cikgu zahara comes. she then confronted me and told me to take the attendence of the students in the 6th level. so as she said, i did it. and also she told me to bring it at her class which is at 6 Jim. so yes, i also did that. when i came in there, the students were like 'hey zul!' so i said 'hey!' back. unfortunately, the boys were like 'zul macam squid jua'. i was pissed. really. matin's the one who started it. so yes he's the blame on making my day from good and great to bad and worst. i decided to confront my friend to consult them about this crap well, since amir's not there. greatfully, they all understood and they were a big help for me. now i know who my real friends were and whom isn't.

thanks to zhaf, apis, zaem, zan, mirza and baz. you guys are like a big help for me. soo thanks.

well.. i am off.. gtg..

No comments: