Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fever baby!

Oh god.. I just caught a fever.. I am now on my bed.. Studying my ass out for the ugama mid year test which will start tommorrow.. I am so tired and not to forget DROWSY.. Huhh.. This kind of timeIs the time whereas I get frustrated.. I have to to to school tommorow morning.. I hope atleast someone would believe in me that I just caught a fever.. Tommorow the red jacket will take it's place as my protecter of my body as the class can be soo cold.. Like freezing ice.. Haha jkjkjk.. Since I cant even use a laptop.. I am now using my iPod.. Haha.. Well at least that's an iniciative.. Right?? and besides I don't wanna dissappoint the readers.. Duhh!! Who would?? Anyways.. I think I should go now because I need to study two more ugama books to call it as a finale.. Okay.. Bye.. Au revoir and auf wiesersehen..

No comments: