Sunday, May 31, 2009

guess

me and my family actually went to bandar today to buy my mom's compact powder at yayasan. so my sis bro n i went with my mom. we went there by 9 actually. okay so here's the snap. when we arrived there, we went straight to the kose counter and then my mom bought the thing which they call 'cake'. its not the cake you buy in bakeries. its the compact's powder. then we followed my mom to the counter. near the counter is the BONIA and SEMBONIA + CARLORINO section. me and my sis went there, ya know, just to see the updates of trends of handbags and heels. so when we went there, they were like WOW!! from the paterns to the colors and also the types. well then after that we went to the GUESS section where i choosed handbags for my sister and mom. they liked what i choosed and all the WHITE colored BAGS and CLUTHES! it makes me melt. haha. it doesn't mean that i want to wear them its just that they looked sleek and sexy to me. yes i know you guys think i am crazy but i am not. then we went to GUESS 's watches section. and again i melted. they were like nice and also sleek offcourse at the men's watches. i was so pleased. then we went to fun donuts. hehe. my bro's treat. and then we bought some packets of merci. it was nice. after we went home we watched this movie entitled 'true lies' it was funny like hell. haha. then shura came by. and then we talked and then we sent her home and then we had dinner. okay bye. gotta go now because i have to view someone's blog. okay. bye. au revoir. auf wiedersehen

No comments: