Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged.. Damnn... haha...

whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her.

Iman S.

1. She's a gr8 personn (skadar) haha
2. her classroom is nxt 2 minee.. hee
3. she's cool...
4. she's a great friend to hang with
5. her sis's name is fafa
6. she capable to both boy and girl friends of hers
7. she's not lame.. bh apaan.. haha
8. her hair is great.. haha.. wow!! kerambut x aaa.. haha
9. she and her classmates had their p.e lesson ths mrning..
10. she is a close friend of minee

the person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself.


1. I am the guy that was called gay by the whole school..
2. I am not lamee.. haha.. bh apakn?? well.. smetimess..
3. My Best Buddy is studying at the class next to me
4. I am schooling at SMSS
5. I am the p.e captain in my class...
6. I have 3 bros n a sis
7. I go better with both guys n gals in my class..
8. My life is perfect for me..
9. I love my mom n dad.. haha.. bh.. mama's boyy.. haha
10. I love my life

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

1.deejah
2.aiman
3.iman
4.syuraa
5.Unc. Dien
6.Sista Jirah
7.Bro Zull
8.shaz
9.matin
10.Iwan

No comments: