Sunday, January 25, 2009

Smthing which is un-fun 4 2day..

Today well.. Nth aa.. Msa tdey aku kna scld psl nth ey psl aku wnt 2 be given smthing o be bought smething.. For smthing.. Well thn prents ku said 2 me dat i dun hve 2 be bought smthing for smthing.. Aku mcm sad laa n glum.. Psl cba kmu u want it soo bad thn it goes away like nuthin.. I was really imbarased bcuz i ws scld in frnt o my sibl.s well.. Kinda.. Pas2 mcm we did our chores.. Thn ftr dat.. Aku sit @ my sofa in our living room.. Which is at my fav. Spot.. Hee.. Thn my mom saw me maybe.. Then she cheers me up.. Hee.. Then ok laa.. As u cn c here i am at my fav. Spot.. Hee.. Dats wat i like about moms u knw.. Bcuz they always mke their kids happy whn theyre upset.. Hee thx mom 4 makin me happy bck.. Hee love ya.. Hee..

No comments: