Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hee,, a great day..

Today.. humm.. bh majal 2day nyaa.. hee.. hri neyy.. my granny n also.. my cuz n also my cuz dinna.. n also my unc. n auntie.. they cme all the way from Tutong.. Keriamm.. hee.. well.. ok jua laa.. i had fun wif my cuzzie dinna.. hehe.. we chit-chatted in my roomm.. hehe.. (jgn pikir len2 aa) fun jua laa.. kmi hang out sesama.. every single tyme.. hee.. siokk... well.. kmi chek2 o view2 blog urang.. hehe.. n also.. kmi view2 fs urg (aney yg kuno neyy... haha..) fun3 dats all i hve 2 sayy...granny.. ok.. sihat sejahtera.. haha.. kmi tde.. sma2 mkan dluar rh gazebo (me n yayang dinna) while my cuz.. bros n also unc. men bulaa.. ahah.. then aku suddenly jmpa my friend frm ugama.. sajjat.. haha.. muahaha.. jmpa ya pnya car tde.. hehe.. msa 2 kmi umm.. men swing.. haha.. flashback.. ahaa.. but they all.. blik pkul 6.. huh.. a2 yg boring part 2.. huh.. well.. ok jua laa.. at least they went here 1st thing in the mrning.. hehe.. btw.. here's sme pic dat i took this morningg... hee..





No comments: