Monday, July 20, 2009

fresh and new

hello, here's a new thing i got from 1.80 ABOVE! ahahha no wayy!! i am just to bored now! and guess what?? my friend matin told me to umm to post some pictures, i know my blog is boring and all R&R! haha but matin i will get with that! anyways, shura came todayy!! since my mom ordered nasi talamm and not to mention the large amount of it! damn even the 7 of us can't finish it! ahaha but now its finished so there's no way that you could tapao it for you guys to eat! haha anyways shura here was a blast! and shura got to see ben on his nerves! haha and then podin came too with my gang AUNTY SERIII!! haha anyways today was fun we went to kb today! haha antar talam tadi yaww!! haha hey matin told me to put a picture i mean some pictures in my blogg!! well here ya go dudeee!! its aaaeeeummm... ahh the teletubies are enjoying their sunbath haha! kiddoss theyre playing out the sunn!! hahaha





No comments: