Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ending up like you

i would really consider that today at school was great! i really enjoyed both ugama and school. my geography project is finished, the memorizing thing okay but i haven't prepared for the tajweed and also for the Quran test since the Quran test goes first and then amali. okay i really really am excited because eme is ready to present and guess what? she asks me to go and explains the presentation with her (since the other teams are also doing this) and thanks for asking and yes i would love to!

in ugama school, i used to be so lonely in the class but now i got hazwan to hang with. and i am now like close to joshua (the dood who sits next to me) i wasn't expecting him to be that close to me but its okay. its exceptable and now i know i got the girls (in alphabetical order) abby,aiman,deejah,eme,rabi and qilah. and also i got the boys (in alphabetical order) amir,bazli,hafiz,joshua,mizan,ridzuan and zaeem. and during ugama i got lots to hang out with like amir, deejah, mizan, anik, zhafri, bazli, hazwan, and zaeem plus hafiz (i forgot about this dood sorry)

i think this is all for today and yesterday as i am going to play pet society and now i would say au revoir and auf wiedersehen

P/S: TO ALL THE PEOPLES WHO ASKS IF I AM OKAY, I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I AM FINE AND THANKS FOR YOUR CONSERN BUT I AM FINE. THANKS BTW

guess thats all for today

No comments: