Sunday, June 21, 2009

holidays

it has been the 8th day of the holidays. 8/14 to be exact. anyways yesterday fun bnr lah. thank God i got sporting parents! haha. yesterday kmi keSKH do gadong bali groceries. sna murah jualh brg2nya sna. hehe. thn kami ke smewhere yg ntah ah dmna kah tu. my dad bought my bro zull a new mouse with a pad which is a razer mouse with the pad and it is great as i am using it now! haha. then we went to the mall. my dad bought my bro boy godfather 2 (i think) because he thinks that that game is the ONLY latest game but actually there's tons of new ones (also, i think) haha. my dad brought me and my sis to this section which is umm mall arcade. yup thats it! the one with many stores in the section like small ones though. my dad bought me two tees from rps and my dad bought my sis something and also a book umm eclipse yes. i dun knw if the spellings right because i'm not into this kinda books. actually i was about to buy a book but because its a continuous one i'd rather not. dad bought ben some toys. hehe actually there's something i wanna tell you guys, i met a friend of mine there, azib! damn he was doing this tacky actions until all i was able to do is just wave. FYI i wasn't waving with the movements you make with your hands. its sorta like putting my hands up and then down without repeating! okay i am going to stop now! bye and au revoir and auf wiedersehen

No comments: