Saturday, February 14, 2009

Updates..

Humm.. heheh.. well.. for the past few days i hvent been updating lately.. hehe.. and also... nahh.. nvermind.. hehee.. for your info.. my days are the same everydays.. hehe.. well no changes.. hehe.. well.. i also heard sme rumours *whisper* which is not real and also i know the source... back to the story.. hehe.. i had fun yesterday which is great.. and also i saw my sis crying.. but idk wat made her do dat.. well anyways.. during xtra class.. which is on friday.. hehe.. well it was great.. hhee.. well talked to my friends.. n the aftrnoon we went eating at rampai sari (BSRC) hehe.. well yumm.. i took pixs though.. ehehe... but i hvent update yet.. hehe.. i also finished my speech manuscript.. hehe.. well.. hpe mr ramesh is well u knw.. inspired.. huh.. well.. i act. typed it myself.. hehe.. btww.. I GOT THE CURE FOR MY FACEE!!! i wnt 2 panaga hspital.. hehe.. i went to doc. redgement.. hehe..hahah.. well i was given phisohex.. hehe.. to wash my fceee... hehe.. well.. okokok.. well ystrdayy.. i saw raph. 's new hair.. hehe.. well.. also.. its straight.. hehhe.. ahaha.. since she's a blondie.. hehehe.. hmm.. bt i hvent finish my ugama n also mib projects.. hehe.. will finish it laterr.. hehe.. well... maybe dats all i gotta say.. well.. except roy.. he went jammin with his dudes.. huh.. have fun dood.. hehe. well... ok gtg... soo soo boredd!!

No comments: