Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sumthin we did yesterdayy...

Yesterday was kinda fun.. not kinda.. superr.. hee. well.. in the mrnin we went to the cmputer lab during the lst 2 period... hee.. then my friends went to my blogg.. the read all of the psts... hehe.. and also.. hee... i went to ugama school which was fine.. hehee.. well the best news iss.. MY MOMMA'S PREGNANT!!!!! MOMMMA"SSSS PREGNANT!!!! hehe.. well.. my mom made a pregnancy test when i was at the ugama school at panaga hos. hehe.. well.. its soo great to hve a new member at a family.. hehe.. n also the most touching thng is.. my mom saw the baby livin in her with the sornogram thinngggyy... hehe.. well.. my mom said its' healthy and it's heartbeat is soo splendid.. ehhe.. thanks doctor Regment... hehe..or shuld i call unc. cuz.. u hve been our doc. since we are just a rugrat. ahah.. well.. hehe.. i cnt wait to see the baby grown in side momma's tummy.. hhe.. hello baby!! ( a message to the lil one.. the embryo..) ahaha.. hee.. byee.. btw.. i have created my class's blogg.. hehe.. so i hve 2 deco. it on this thurs n fri. heheh.. tata.. im out hee.. btw.. sorry.. bcuz i forgot to take a pic on mommy's cute tummy n also mommy's urine pregnancy test.. hehe.. my mom kept it somewhere.. hehe.. well.. ill took sme pix every month with my mom's tummy then.. hehe... i sure hpe soo.. hhee.. ahah.. love u momma n dada.. ahah..

No comments: