Sunday, February 22, 2009

Class blog

Yesterday actually.. well.. i just like finished decorating the class blogg well.. actually my gang and i was like pllaning to form it.. hee.. ok.. it was like soo soo.. great to have a clss blogg hee.. im gnna link sme peoples offcourse.. hee.. well.. lets talk about yesterdayy.. ok.. me n mom plus bro wnt to seria to buy sme groceries.. well.. if u r at seria in the mrnin, theres a motor show.. well.. all of em r so nice n sprty.. act. we wnt there to buy the things for my project n also my bro's shirt for his march for the 23rd (whch is tday) well then we wnt to soon lee lrg tga.. hehe.. well.. some groceries bought.. hee.. well thn headed hme.. hee.. then i did my project.. hee., then eat.. then watch tv wif mom and then syura came to my hse thn chit chat.. then we eat then watch tv.. then sleep.. ghee... simple.. hee.. okokok.. maybe ill pst the dinner we had ysterday.. hee..

No comments: