Thursday, October 15, 2009

i want your dieseas

i don't know about you guys but i think i abandoned this blog for a long time but i'm not giving up on blogging. i was very very busy about school works and all but now i can have some spare time just to update this blog just so i could improve my language and also to improve myself on communication. sounds geeky but just suck it in and just get over it!

spn-21 exams or spe and the o'levels are coming like hell. its like a dieseas spreading toward the students. so i hope all you guys are studying your ass-off and make sure you guys give a little bit of time to relax the crowded brain that you guys may have during your studies.

its time to talk about school life. school had been quiet enjoyable nowadays. as day by day went by, some things happened. but its just like a pinch of stuffs. nothing to worry about. but i really have one thing to tell you guys later. its our highlight for the post. patience!

i abandoned my facebook and my twitter but the most important is, there will be LOADS and TONNES of notifivations going on in my facebook account. but now isn't the time to check it because i force myself to study! haha but its no hard you just study and force yourself to not to go near the pc.

highlight of the post. AT ugama school today during break time, i hung out with my friends outside the school's 2nd floor veranda. and while i was like doing my own thing, nazirul (old pal) said to me unexpectedly, "eh zul, labih jua ko" either he had a bad day or i was over-acting. well if he had a bad day it's not my fault that he had the mambo-jumbo! but, atleast give me an 'A' for the effort i made to change myself. atleast i lost a little of the wickedy-black! and now i'm really trying so freaking hard. only God knows how much i suffered during this change. but, anyways lets just forgive and forget. no! lets just forgive but not forget!

i guess this is the end of the post so bye

P/S: THANKS DEEJAH FOR MY ERASER. THANKS FOR RETURNING IT BACK TO MY HANDS WHEN YOU ACCIDENTLY BROUGHT IT HOME! HAHA

No comments: