Tuesday, October 27, 2009

bonjour

good morning fellow citizens! haha well thats just a little lame joke i made but hey, who would argue about that? anyways i would like to congratulate my mom for getting a very nice teacher's day present! good job mom! keep up the good work! hehe i'll post the pictures later! she patchi choclates! a box which is with flower patterns (girl stuffs) and a pack of tudong (also girls stuff) plus a two way facial powder given by her student! hahhaa he has the balls to give my mom that! hahaha

anyways i'm going to llrc today because we have like khatam practise there or should i say rehersal!haha well maybe i'm gonna be picked up late at about 4.20? so umm my mom told me to stay at the llrc and to not to go elsewhere. well mom its my first time at llrc and i assure you that i will not go anywhere besided llrc! okay

and its my first time there so maybe expecting a pinch of sakai!hahah jkjk i'm not that kind of sakai guy okay! expecting amir baz hafiz zaeem deej and fit+nad there! hope you guys are there later!

so this is it and bye!

No comments: