Monday, July 8, 2013

POST #1

hello world. this is me. i know it might be surprising because ive been away for quite some time. if youre THAT observant, you might notice that my last post was posted on the 22nd may of last year and that my friends, is way WAY too long.

anyways, i am happy to announce that i am making a comeback in the blogger community, updating everyone with bits and pieces of the happenings in my life.

as suggested by the title, this is my first post after about more than a year of hiatus. this is basically not my first post in this blog but it is the first after so long.

i know it might be too late to greet everyone a happy new year or a welcoming greet to the month of july so instead, its best for me to say:

welcome back to zulhilar.blogspot.com; a new year, a new month marked with a new post.

p/s: this might be one of the shortest of all posts that has ever been posted here but, note that there will be more coming sooner than expected.

you have come to the conclusion of this post. you may proceed with what your doing now.

No comments: