Wednesday, November 23, 2011

its the holi-holidays!

F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

freedom. 7 letters. independent, strong, priceless. freedom.

what a bad weather we're having now. quite a scene outside my house. the rain drizzled continuously. the flash of lighting and the thud of the thunder completed the painting of this scenery. 

but still, it doesnt affect any degree of freedom i have now that the exams are done.

i officially am on holiday last week. im not sure when but the point is, it started last week. staying and resting at home is fun and relaxing, at times.

its been a while since i havent seen my friends. probably about a week  or so. looking forward to meet them soon if we get the chance.

since my holiday has just started, it had been fun so far. i am looking forward for some more fun and laughs ahead of me as i take a journey upon my holiday days.

No comments: