Friday, December 4, 2009

cold in the winter, cold in the heart

oh my! nowadays lots of rain has fallen to us and the days had become as cold as ever. whats next? haha maybe snowflakes will fall on our faces. that would be a major mystery for all of us as Brunei hasn't been to those weathers before.

my house is so cold. thank you dad for helping me get over this situation. he gave me an idea on using some thick blanket while i go online. and yes it did work and i am doing that now. besides paparazzis won't take photos of me as i am not that famous and i don't need the fame.

lets see. i drew something very odd yesterday but yet, interesting. i drew a thunderbolt at first on a piece of paper. than i don't know what kind of thunder hit me but i made that thunderbolt i just drew as a heel of a stiletto. i like it. somehow klod and amal and alsoo GAGA would use it. hahaha

i went for a jog yesterday you know to lose the boredom at home. i went to this house. i crossed it and there's this group of guys at my age. and when i came across them, they gazed at me in an awkward way. thank God i had my ipod with me. hahah and my earpiece was on my ears. thank you apple Mackintosh.

okay i guess this is it and i got a message to all my closetest friends as the conclusion to my post:


I MISS YOU GUYS A LOT DURING THIS HOLIDAYS!

No comments: