Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our day in mommy's class...new class...

Today, Me n my cuz wawan bro roy n uncle udien plus parents are moving mommy's stuffs from her old school to her new school.. well.. that is a great boom to us.. cuz.. mommy got a lotta stuffs in her classroom i mean old classroom.. huhh.. well.. me n 3 divo plus dad bgang le neyy.. well.. all of mommy's things are kinda heavy.. did I mentioned yg kmarin my prents + 3 divo cat my mommy's new classroom.. hehe.. thn.. ptgnya mngangkat ckit2 laa... brg mommy.. hahah.. well.. that nite.. unc udien n also cuz wawan tdur rmh kmi.. hehe.. mlmnya kmi bgila laa.. haha... siok laa.. hehe.. well.. now.. u dn knw wat happened.. huhu.. bureng lee.. tde drg bro roy n also.. 2 panglima dri kmpung seri keriam bwa roy tdur sna n also ada conflict waa.. huh.. panjang ceta nyaa.. hehe...

No comments: